Pancake mix 1 package
Milk 150-200ml (depending on your pancake mix)
Sugar 3 tablespoons
Butter 1 tablespoon
1. Cut apples into thin slices (about 5-8mm.) Leave the skin.
2. Put the sliced apples into the pan with butter. Cook them on medium high heat in the pan.
3. Add sugar and stir-fry them until the apples become soft.
4. While cooking the apples, prepare a bowl, an egg and milk.
5. Mix them well.
6. Add pancake mix.
7. Add some walnuts too if you'd like!
8. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on apples and stir them well.
9. When the apples became soft, turn off the heat.
10. Get another pan ready (a deeper kind) and place the apples as shown in the picture↑
11. Make sure that there is no space in between apples.
12. Yup, don't leave any space in the middle either! Apple it up!
13. Chopsticks come really handy when placing these apple slices! (Fork may work too, but it may break the apples?)
14. Pour the pancake mix over the apples in the pan.
15. Cover it.
16. Put it on low-low heat and bake covered for 15 minutes.
17. To check if it's done, take a stick and poke the top of the cake slightly in the middle. If the stick comes up with some wet batter, crumbs or stickiness on it, the cake needs to bake some more. If it is dry, then the cake is done!
18. Now it's time to flip the apple cake! Place a big dinner table over the frying pan and flipping it over and Tada~~~! Doesn't it look good!!??
19. Bon appétit!